June 26, 2009

Vacation journal- Day 8

Today we were finally off! The water heater in the trailer still wasn't fixed so we had to stop at the shop on our way out. It was taking forever so the kids and I headed to a store to look around while we were waiting. On the way in we passed an accident were a lady drove into the side of a Budweiser truck. Free beer! if you want to lock it off the road that is.

So I don't know how my parents do this, but the drive from St George to Nephi was so long. We got to the shop at 10:11 and didn't arrive at the campground until 5:45. that's a long time in a car for a baby.

We set up our home away from home and I had a little extra cleaning to do before we could settle in for the night. ( Note to Jeff, Don't put the tent away while it's still wet... yes you!)

I hope the kids don't go stir crazy now that were just relaxing, We might be home early ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment