June 28, 2009

Vacation journal- day 9 &10

Swim, ride bikes, make new friends... what else would there be?
We really havn't been doing much, just relaxing.

The first night here was HELL! In a tent with three little ones and one good sleeping bag. I had no idea it would be this cold. Not that I didn't prepare mind you, two of the bags I brought were too old with brocken zippers and not warm enough. I was ready to throw in the towel, but thanks to daddy saving the day the second night was much more bearable. It is still difficult to sleep in a tent with a baby, and our nightly routine is shot, but it's all worth it in the end...right?

This is the kids hanging out at a cabin in the campground.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry this is my first comment, I have been reading this almost every day. What fun it sounds like you are having! I must admit I am a bit jealous... maybe in a few years, right?

    Jess is keeping Jeff busy, or maybe its the other way around. Jeff misses you and the kids like crazy! He says the house is quiet...to quiet...EERILY quiet! I had to laugh at that, I told him to just enjoy it while he can cause you're probably going crazy with noise. Anyway, keep the pics coming, and give those kids a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete