December 3, 2009

Kids and School

We finally got the kids school pics. I can't believe how fast they grow! I'm glad I can take Jennsen in so they have matching pic's, the only problem is it makes her look so old. Hard to believe she isn't even 2 yet.
And more good news for the kids...
Both Destiny and Dylan entered reflections (an arts contest for school kids) with pictures they had taken during summer. The theme was "Beauty is" here's how they did!
Destiny's flower from our doughnut falls hike
(yes, she took this by herself with her own camera)


Dylan's dead tree stump from our Yellowstone vacation.
he wrote on the back "beauty is different for everyone, and I think nature is beautiful" lol

Photographers in training
Way to go yo two!

1 comment:

  1. Wow they really have grown up! Oh my gosh! And they are all so cute. I had a whirlwind trip in Utah. It was crazy for me with something to do almost every day and every night. We are planning on coming back for Christmas though, so we should plan something...

    ReplyDelete