December 22, 2009

Gingerbread Maddness!

Any excuse to have Jeff' brother and Fam over is a good one, so we decided to have a Christmas tree decorating party with all the kids. We made sugar cookie star's in different sizes, stacked them up, and let the kids go wild with the decorations.
Destiny and Dylan would hardly stop coating their tree's with candy long enough to show them off.
I had a picture with Nathan's tree done but Lexi's face in this one is too cute!
Then as I promised the kids last year, we made our gingerbread house completely from scratch. Now I know why I don't build houses. it's not as easy as it looks to get all the pieces to fit together.

Finished product! Not too bad. I decorated the front, Dylan did the sides,
and Destiny got the back. Jennsen helped by eating as much candy as she could before we were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment