September 8, 2009

First Day of school!!!


Yes, It's that time of year again. As much as I love my two big kids I'm looking forward to spending quality time with my little one again. Destiny is going into 3rd grade, and Dylan is starting 1st(which would be alot harder for him if he hadn't had all day kindergarten last year)
I asked Dylan what I was going to do while they were gone all day and without hesitation he said "clean" thanks big guy! Jennsen is lonely, she keeps going to the window looking for Destiny. This summer they have become best friends. Jennsen's favorite thing is to go out back and play in the sandbox with her big sis!

I'm grateful that they still like school. I hope they enjoy it while it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. Man they look old! So cute in that pic, they actually look like they're friends... ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look all ready for school! how fun and exciting. have fun with all that cleaning!

    ReplyDelete