September 18, 2009

Brag Time!

I just have to give a big cheer for my two little scholars!
We had parent teacher conferences this week, it always makes me nervous to sit and hear other people critique my kids even if it is their job. This time not only was it not painful, it was a relief.

We learned that Dylan is the number one reader in his accelerated class. And he "is the leader that takes care of business" (teacher's words). And his D.I.B.L.S. scores were off the charts, literally so high they couldn't fit them on their charts. Way to go bud!

We received Destiny's U.P.A.S.S. test score's. These are compared to state scores to make sure the school is on track. ( there are a lot of numbers here so please bear with me.)

________________Destiny ______ state average
Oral language_______100__________81
phonics and spelling ___94__________85
vocabulary_________100__________87
comprehension_______94__________84
writing____________89 __________76
Number sense_______96__________ 80
number relationships __100_________79
geometry __________95__________83

Nice job Destiny! I think mom and dad are going to need to outsource for homework : )

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! way to go both of them! those are grade scores! i would brag away if i were you about such wonderful kids. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!!! Wow!! They are amazing, I hope they got to eat with chopsticks or stay up a little late or something fun. Congrats to you and Jeff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell them how proud I am of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete