February 9, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

Jennsen turned 1 on February 7th
I can't believe a year has flown by already.

12 month stats...
Weight = 19.07lbs (18%) Height = 29.92in (77%)
Birthday Joy!




Proof that mom bakes!




Present Time!
You would think we told her to be careful.


She just loved what Nana and papa Craig gave her.



Cake eating time!
I'm used to my kids shoving as much food in there mouth as possible. so when Jennsen picked it up and daintily ate the frosting off, i was a little disapointed but hey, makes for easy cleanup.
All in all (besides the kids having the flu),
It was a great 1st Birthday



6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found my blog!! My facebook won't let me on it anymore and I've tried so many times to reply back to you!! Your baby is so dang cute. I can't believe how big your kiddos are! I miss you. i have my same # if you still have it give me a call

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great little birthday! she is so cute! and i love the cake, fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she is a little Destiny! Happy Birthday Jennsen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jennsen! That cake was really cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! I can't believe that she is already one! Wow, time flies, and I have never even seen her! She looks just like the others though, fits right in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I know this is crazy... but Addie weighs more than Jensen. Looks like she is gonna take after her Dad... tall and super skinny. Congrats on making it another year. She is just beautiful and I am so glad we get to watch her grow!

    ReplyDelete