July 28, 2009

WOW! twelve years...

WARNING! I'm posting these older pics at my own risk. Just please keep in mind we were only 16! Enjoy


On Sunday, Jeff and I celebrated our 12th anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married for so long. What makes this even more crazy? We met in 1995.

We were both 16, I would love to say that it was "love at first sight" but to be honest, he kind of scared me. He was cocky and smart mouthed, I was quiet and shy. Well, crazy as it was, we were engaged 3 months later.

In 1997 we finally made it legal.

us in Oregon 1997 , Wedding 1997

1998 in Mesa Verde
On the Mississippi 1999
Nephi 1999
Disneyland 2001

Halloween 2003


Family portraits 2003, 2006 in Las Vegas


Lagoon 2007
2008


Las Vegas 2009
And after 14 years together, nearly half our lives, we still make it work.
I've never known anyone who works as hard as Jeff does, He is always holding us together.
So for the past years and more to come, thanks babe. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Alot of those photoes never should have been developed much less shared with the world. But if she must make me look like a fool I guess it's the least I desearve after 12 years of putting up with me. That said Love you to babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a fabulous post!!! i loved getting to see all those pictures. sorry to say i had a great laugh at the pictures. what a great time!!

    ReplyDelete